MinneyMe

David, Ashlee and Me

Friday, November 14, 2008

Hugh is a skinny boy. He's been putting on weight steadily, but he is just not the fleshy type.

We've been going to parent-baby groups with George and his mum. George was born on the same day as Hugh - their birth weights were similar (Hugh was chunky when he was born, believe it or not!), but now, George weighs a whole kilogramme more than Hugh! I am so jealous...

Ok, you are going to say to me that every baby is different and I shouldn't compare. Yes, maybe I should learn to be more chilled. He is skinny, but of course I still love him, not a microgramme less... :)



The lady in the middle is Mia, born a day before George and Hugh. She is mega chubby...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonicstarburst said...

Gosh - Hugh is growing up so fast!!!

1:00 AM  
Blogger minneyme said...

Yep, you'll see how fast yours grow too! I sort of miss his tiny-ness, but he is much more interactive now, which is really nice.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home