MinneyMe

David, Ashlee and Me

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Every night, when David tucks himself into bed, Ashlee would jump on top of him and start kissing him goodnight. And when David wakes and sits up in bed in the morning, Ashlee would jump onto his lap and rub or clean her face with her paws. It is a heart-warming sight, and I can tell David definitely enjoys the attention...

I can't recall the last time Ashlee greeted me like that in the morning. She used to do that when it was just me and her, but now she obviously prefers to do it to David. As David always says, "She treats me like a friend, but you as her owner." Maybe that's why she is sort of taking me for granted.

But I know I am still her favourite person. :O)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~e~ said...

M is the same too! Hmm... Me thinks girl-doggies just like boy-owners more...

3:41 PM  
Blogger Minneyme said...

Ashlee is very strange - she follows me everywhere, hides behind me when scared, etc. But it's very much as though she treats me as her mummy and D as her playmate. Is M like that too?! Very odd, aren't they!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home