MinneyMe

David, Ashlee and Me

Friday, February 02, 2007

Number One on the priority list now is to buy a new house so we can get out of this tiny burrow.

Have to admit that David has been very good and working hard at trying to get the process started. He single-handedly cleared out our front garden (which was so overgrown that we had to struggle to get into the house everyday), painted the windows and the front door. I only did some packing around the house...

I came home late one day and David decided to show me the toiletries that I have accumulated. I have to confess that I am a major Boots (UK equivalent of Watson) fan. I just get carried away with all the Buy One Get One Free, and Three For The Price Of Two deals there. David has packed most of these away now. Maybe I should start stocking up again... hehe

4 Comments:

Blogger MizNS said...

woman, so much junk!!!
have a garage sale lah.
but then again, who wants used toiletries...
lol

2:30 PM  
Blogger minneyme said...

The toiletries are not used ok! They are brand new... hehe ;p

2:27 PM  
Blogger MizNS said...

wah lau!!!
go sell lah...

4:03 AM  
Blogger whirling dervish said...

Wah! That's a lot of toiletries!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home