MinneyMe

David, Ashlee and Me

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ok, by now most of you, my friends, would have found out about my pregnancy. We are starting to get excited about it now. Have to admit that we were (and still are) a little nervous about the well-being of the baby, being first-timers. The healthcare service here doesn't help, we couldn't even seek any assurance from the dr - she wouldn't see me till I was eight weeks pregnant; and the first scan was only done in the 13th week, and the only other scan will be in the 20th week. In any case, I was WAY too sick to "enjoy" the experience.

I am feeling slightly better now, though I still have quite a few bad days in a week. My mum, sis and Gee have been reasurring me that the sickness will pass soon, and that I will feel much better. I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, hopefully the other pregnancy niggles won't catch up with me so soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger MizNS said...

Finally, an update!!!

Wooo hooo!!! Congrats on the baby!!!

And yes, I'll be in London 7 - 10 June, God willing. Hope to meet up!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger minneyme said...

Thank you...

Yes yes yes! Must meet up! So your entire family coming? Where else are you going?!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Sonicstarburst said...

Hey there!!!

YAY!!!! I will drop you an email update.

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3:59 PM  
Blogger MizNS said...

CM, 2 of my cousins and myself.

Plan to go up to Manchester, Liverpool, Salisbury & Bath. After that to Paris.

4:55 AM  
Blogger minneyme said...

Cool! Paris is very nice.... :)

Email me leh! So can talk properly! hehe...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home